Isaac System

Discuss troubleshooting and maintenance of Bombi, Camoplast, and Prinoth snowcats here.

Isaac System

Postby Rchristian on 21 Dec 2011, 07:39

Anyone out there utilizing the Isaac System for grooming ops?
Rchristian
Mountain/Resort Management

Re: Isaac System

Postby troutriver on 24 Dec 2011, 00:05

Aspen Skiing Company (Aspen/Snowmass) is using this on the Fleet of BR350/Bison/Beast machines. Snowmass Mountain is going into its second or third season with it installed on every machine including winches/park cats. Aspen Mountain just started its first season with the system. If you are looking for information, they would be the ones to look at. Tons of data logged by now and operators, mechanics, management see it on a regular basis. It tells the real deal. I would start by contacting Prinoth in Grand Junction, CO if you have not already done so. I hate to direct you to specific people on this forum without permission.
troutriver
Operator

Postby Canadianbombar on 24 Dec 2011, 01:10

Hey Rchristian,

Skied your mountain at the end of the 08 season on my way back for the season from out west....it was the latest you'ld ever been open I think with a discount lift ticket celebrating that fact. Stayed at the mountain hotel and was going to bum a ride in a cat the night I got there but no one was around when I was lookin' to flag down. Anyways...LOVED your mountain and friendly staff...had a lot of fun that day and condtions/grooming were A1. One of my most memorable spring skiing days as I was still finding and ripping corduroy corn at 2 pm! :D
Canadianbombar
Operator

Postby Rchristian on 03 Jan 2012, 15:25

troutriver wrote:Aspen Skiing Company (Aspen/Snowmass) is using this on the Fleet of BR350/Bison/Beast machines. Snowmass Mountain is going into its second or third season with it installed on every machine including winches/park cats. Aspen Mountain just started its first season with the system. If you are looking for information, they would be the ones to look at. Tons of data logged by now and operators, mechanics, management see it on a regular basis. It tells the real deal. I would start by contacting Prinoth in Grand Junction, CO if you have not already done so. I hate to direct you to specific people on this forum without permission.

We just started with Isaac on two of our groomers and can't wait to outfit the rest. The info is awsome!
Rchristian

Postby Rchristian on 03 Jan 2012, 15:27

Canadianbombar wrote:Hey Rchristian,

Skied your mountain at the end of the 08 season on my way back for the season from out west....it was the latest you'ld ever been open I think with a discount lift ticket celebrating that fact. Stayed at the mountain hotel and was going to bum a ride in a cat the night I got there but no one was around when I was lookin' to flag down. Anyways...LOVED your mountain and friendly staff...had a lot of fun that day and condtions/grooming were A1. One of my most memorable spring skiing days as I was still finding and ripping corduroy corn at 2 pm! :D

Well thats just how we roll here at Camelback. Let me know the next time you are in the neighborhood.
Rchristian

Postby Canadianbombar on 10 Jan 2012, 23:04

Will do! It's not in my normal loop of things (which is one of the main reasons I hit you guys up the first time...add PA to my "skied in" states list)...but I honestly had such a great time I may well be back!
Canadianbombar
Operator

Return to Bombardier/Camoplast/Prinoth Maintenance, Repair, and Troubleshooting