prinoth vs. PB

Re: prinoth vs. PB

Postby admin on 16 Sep 2009, 12:49

CanadianBombar - that was uncalled for. Check your PMs.

I will be the first to admit that I have a ton more to learn. I know very little, in fact. But I do learn quickly, and I stand by my knowledge when I know that it is accurate. How this translates to "know it all," I'm not quite sure.

And while we're at it, let's look at the "facts" that you presented, and compare them with a little reality check:

>You claim PB's are cheaper, that's why they sell more
----PB 400 retails for $258,000 USD, BR-350 retails for $245,000 USD
----PB 600 retails for $320,000 USD, Bison retails for $278,000 USD
>You claimed that Geländefahrzeug was an independent company that bought out the cat division of Kassbohrer
----Actually, the word "Geländefahrzeug" means "All Terrain Vehicle" in German, and according to Pisten Bully's own website, it was already a division of Kassbohrer that went independent in 1994
>You claim also that "BeachTech" acquired PB, although you later cleverly changed this
----BeachTech was a brand introduced by KATVPB a year after they went independent
>You claim it's impossible to find a functional early model PB
----Just one quick example, there's a PB070 still operational in Clyde Park, MT
>You claim it's impossible to find parts in a reasonable time frame for PB's
----We've never had that problem, and never heard of anyone who has trouble getting common components in short order. In fact, we've driven to Maine to get parts the same day before. No prob.

This is ridiculous. Thread locked. PM me if you feel the need to discuss further.
Patrick Torsell
Forum Admin
patrick@slopegroomer.com

Director of Marketing, IT, & Slope Maintenance
Ski Cooper, Colorado

admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Snowcat Discussion