Searching for a service manual

Searching for a service manual

Postby owen44138 on 10 Feb 2014, 10:51

Hi, I'm Owen, I'm new here.
This may seem a slightly odd request. I am currently an engineering technology student formulating an analysis project for my hydraulic components class. I have loved all kinds of heavy equipment all my life, and Ive had a few stints as an operator in construction. Now 27, I have also been a skier for the last 12 years. My professor told the class to try to get creative on our subjects, and I have always enjoyed watching the cats do their thing for as long as I've been a skier.
So now for my request. I need to find a service manual for a machine, which is proving much more difficult than anticipated. I have already attempted to create an account at Prinoth Online to no avail. The machine needs to be a fairly recent machine (less than 5 years old) and I would much prefer the manual be in .pdf or similar format. I'm hoping to find info for a either a Prinoth Beast, Bison, or a PB600, but any modern machine with a 12 way blade would do. I need the complete manual as this report gets very detailed about the information required.
I know this is probably unusual, but I'm hoping that someone here might be able to give me some guidance with regard to sourcing this information.
Also, I'm weighing the idea of possibly parlaying this education I'm currently receiving into a career as a groomer mechanic/operator, so if anyone has any advice with regard to that I'm all ears.
Thanks in advance.
owen44138

Re: Searching for a service manual

Postby Tom400CFI on 10 Feb 2014, 21:04

Why don't you simply call the closest Prinoth store, talk to Parts, and buy the manual?
Tom400CFI
Mountain/Resort Management

Return to General Snowcat Discussion